1. PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT ON LINE AND ITS DEFINITION To purchase agreement "on-line" means the distance contract and that the legal transaction concerning goods and / or services concluded between a supplier, Decochic Federica from Dosso with registered office in Via Monsignor Pertile 18/2, Thiene (Vi), and a consumer client within a system of organized distance sales from the supplier for this contract, only use the technology of distance communication called "Internet". All contracts, therefore, be concluded through direct access by the consumer client to the corresponding website at www.decochic.it where, following the procedures indicated, will conclude the contract for the purchase of the property. Consumer is the person who buys goods and services for purposes not directly related to their professional activity. Below we report the conditions of sale that will remain effective until changed by the supplier. Any changes to the conditions of sale will be effective from the moment they are published on the website www.decochic.it and will refer to sales made from that moment on.
2. SALES PRICES AND PURCHASE All the selling prices of the products displayed on the website www.decochic.it, for which an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 cc, they are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes; the cost of transport is duly highlighted in the page within your site that the customer must take care to see before confirming the purchase; in the case of delivery abroad will be by the consumer any additional costs due to taxes or fees provided by law in the State of destination. The purchase contract is concluded through the exact compilation and the consensus expressed by the accession date "on-line". The customer can pay for the goods ordered using the payment methods indicated "on-line" with their purchase.
3. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT AND DELIVERY The company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso will deliver to customers the products selected and ordered, in the manner provided for in the preceding article, by courier and / or forwarding agents. In the absence of the recipient upon delivery notification you will be left and the client must personally contact as soon as possible to the carrier or forwarder to reaching agreement on the mode of delivery. The times of delivery, which will never exceed, in any case, those contemplated by Article 6 Decr. Legislative. 185/1999 (30 days from date of order), can vary according to the shipper selected. Delivery times are in anyway related to the products in the warehouse at the time of the order. Delivery will be mainly carried out by carriers in road surface. No responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for late or non delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. A description of the consumer is also possible to apply an insurance policy on the product during transport, with an increase of cost, to the consumer, and that can vary in function of the vector.
4. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY The customer may purchase the items in the electronic catalog (on the site www.decochic.it) and in the quantities in stock. If an order exceeds the amount present in stock, the computer system will accept the order limited to products available and make known to the buyer via e-mail if the product will be available in the future and the time required for procurement.
5. LIABILITY The company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso not responsible for disruptions caused by force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods or other events that could prevent, in whole or in part, of to implement the contract on time. The company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, will not be liable to any party for any damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of breach of contract, for the reasons mentioned above, the customer has the right to a refund of the price paid. Likewise, the company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, checks and other means of payment, when payment for goods purchased. The company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, in fact, at no time of the purchase procedure is able to know the buyer's credit card number which, by opening a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the bank manager of the service ; also the company Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, is unable to monitor the correct and lawful origin of the security that comes from the customer upon receipt of the goods.
6. OBLIGATIONS The consumer agrees and undertakes, once the purchase procedure "on-line", to handle the press and keep the present general conditions, that. However, you have already seen and accepted this necessary step in, and the specific features of the product purchased, that in order to fully satisfy the condition set out in article 3 and 4 of the Decree. Legislative. N ° 185/1999. 6.1 E 'is strictly prohibited to enter false and / or invented and / or fantasy, the registration process required to provide him with the procedure for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications ; personal data and e-mail must be their only real personal data and not some other person, or fantasy. And 'expressly it is forbidden to make double entries corresponding to a single person or enter data of third parties. The societàditta Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and for the protection of ordinary consumers.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL In the event that the conclusion of a contract of purchase is OUT of commercial premises, the sale in question and 'to be considered subject to the DL 206/2005, which provides the opportunity for the purchaser to exercise the right of withdrawal. Included in this case the distance purchases made by telephone or over the Internet, whether they are delivered at home, or picked up at the company headquarters or at a point of presence on the territory.
Who can apply To individuals (consumers) acting for purposes that are unrelated to his business. They are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal, purchases made by retailers and / or holders of VAT and Enterprises.
What is it about The consumer has the right, within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal. The customer receives the merchandise may have a "rethinking" for NOT the product will meet its expectations after inspection, or wrong purchase, and then decide to return. This right is the right to return the purchased goods to the seller and the resulting refund of the purchase price.
The right of withdrawal is expected that the product is made in compliance with the following conditions: COMPLETE: The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; It is therefore not possible to return part of the product purchased. INTACT: the product must be made in original packaging, complete, and not opened or used, in respect of the resale value: the returned product must be able to be re-listed without the subsequent purchaser to assume not to be the first owner. Finally, under the law, the right of withdrawal, is absolutely not applicable to products open to products made to specifications and products purchased with request for invoicing.
How to use them The withdrawal right is exercised by sending, within the period specified in 14 calendar days, a written communication to the geographic location of the supplier (Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, Via Monsignor Pertile 18/2, 36016 Thiene ( vi)) by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Communication can 'be sent, within the same period, by telegram or fax (0445/372396), provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours. It 'important to summarize their data, the order in question, as well as the product. All this within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods. Communicate Full Address or bank details to which you want to receive your refund. Subsequently Customer Service Decochic Federica Dal Dosso communicate 'the Return Authorization Number. The package MUST be postmarked within 3 days from the authorization of the practice, because after this period, it will be the discretion of the company 's acceptance of the returned goods.
As CONTACT After obtaining the return authorization number from the operator you should: packing materials carefully in order to protect the original covers of products from any damage; attach and send, together with the goods, also RECEIPT purchase; apply the label with the address CLEARLY VISIBLE; Send the goods warehouse (at your expense) through any courier. Products authorized to travel at WITHDRAWAL expenses, care and risk of the customer. The address is: Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, Via Monsignor Pertile 18/2, 36016 Thiene (Vi)
If the product purple, also one of the clauses, then the acceptance DEFINITELY the right of withdrawal for the returned goods is at the discretion of the operator. The product may, in the case of anomalies, possibly be made to the purchaser, who must pay the costs EVEN "management practice".
8. Processing time of repayment Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, if the above procedure is successful, will, under the terms of the law, to be credited to the customer paid within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods by bank transfer, excluding expenses Shipping (which means: the transport costs incurred for the purchase of goods and / or expenses incurred by the purchaser to the seller of the property RETURN.
All in accordance with Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. PERMITS Filling the space, on the web, the customer authorizes Decochic Federica Dal Dosso to use their credit card, or other card issued in replacement thereof, and to debit your bank account in favor of that company the amount total indicated as the total amount of the purchase made "on-line". The whole procedure is done via secure connection directly connected to the bank owner and operator of the payment service "online", which Decochic Federica Dal Dosso can not access. If the consumer were to exercise the right of withdrawal, as previously stated in paragraph 8 of the general conditions, the amount to be refunded will be credited to the same credit card.
10. CONTRACT TERMINATION AND EXPRESS TERMINATION Decochic Federica Dal Dosso may terminate the contract by simply informing the customer with adequate and justified reasons; in which case the customer shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount already paid. The obligations assumed by the customer under article 7 (Obligations of the buyer) as well as security for completion of payment the customer makes with the media under article 2, are essential, so that by express agreement , the failure by the customer, only one of these obligations will lead to termination of the contract pursuant to Art. 1456 cc, without any judicial decision, subject to the right to lDecochic Federica Dal Dosso to sue for damages.
11. AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data is collected for the purpose of registering the customer and provide him with the procedures for the execution of this contract and the necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws and can be produced only at the express request of the judicial authority or other authority authorized by law. Personal data will be communicated to delegates carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contract and used exclusively for that purpose. The party enjoys the rights under Art. 7 d.d.l. 196 of 30.06.2003, namely: to seek confirmation from Decochic Federica Dal Dosso of their personal data; to know their origin, logic and purpose of their treatment; to obtain the updating, rectification and integration; to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block in the event of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or if the data is used for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct marketing and interactive marketing communications. Owner and manager of the collection and processing of data is Decochic Federica Dal Dosso, with registered office in Via Monsignor Pertile 18/3, 36016 Thiene (Vi). 10.1 Attention to security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for Decochic Federica Dal Dosso; consider information about your person, your orders and purchases made by you is strictly confidential and we will never spread and not sell our information to outside firms for promotional purposes. We will use the information you provide exclusively in order to communicate special news, promotions, new product offerings, unless you to express the wish not to receive messages from Decochic Federica Dal Dosso when registering or after sending an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. JURISDICTION Any dispute regarding the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts entered into "online" via the website www.decochic.it is subject to Italian jurisdiction; the general conditions are reported, although not expressly provided herein, in conjunction with the Legislative Decree No. 50 of 15/01/1992 and Decree No. 185 of 22/05/1999. Any dispute between the parties relating to this contract shall be the court in whose district the consumer's domicile if located in the Italian territory; for all other customers it is agreed that any dispute shall be brought before the Court of Vicenza.